Av. Idil Bozoglu, LL.M.
Bar Admissions:Istanbul Bar
Throughout her career, Ms. Bozoglu has worked for commercial dispute resolution teams of global law firms. International arbitration and other means of alternative dispute resolution mechanisms have been her prior focus along with local court practice.
She advises on all aspects of infrastructure and superstructure projects from initial tendering and project support to dispute resolution in a wide range of sectors, including general transport, telecommunication and energy. She has experience on the FIDIC forms of contracts through advisory work and she has been involved in various international arbitrations representing GSM operators, governmental bodies and major distributors, among others. Idil also represents clients in major commercial and administrative cases before all levels of Turkish courts.
She has gained experience in the international construction law arena when seconded the London headquarters of a leading UK law firm.
After representing Istanbul University Law School in “Willem C. Vis International Arbitration Moot Court” competition and the renowned “Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court” competition in school years, she has acted as an arbitrator for the Willem C. Vis International Arbitration Moot Court competition on two occasions.
She is a member of LCIA YIAG and ICC YAF, English High School Alumni Association (Nisantasi Anadolu Lisesi).
- Istanbul Bilgi University (Istanbul), LL.M.
- Istanbul University (Istanbul), LL.B.
- Nisantasi Anatolian High School (Istanbul)
- The Right to Request Additional Payment in Construction Contracts
- ICC YAF / Young Arbitrators Forum of International Chamber of Commerce (“ICC”)
- LCIA YIAG / Young International Arbitration Group of The London Court of International Arbitration
- Y-ICCA / Young International Council for Commercial Arbitration
- Listed in Vienna International Arbitral Centre “List of Practitioners in International Arbitration”
- Moot Court Arbitrator: Istanbul Bilgi University, Pre-Moot, (Istanbul 2014)
- Moot Court Arbitrator: Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot, (Vienna, 2010-2011)