Av. M. Kemal Ertug
Bar Admissions:Istanbul Bar
M. Kemal Ertug is advising local and foreign clients in major M&A transactions with regard to all aspects of corporate and commercial law including due diligence process and drafting, negotiating and finalizing purchase and sale agreements and ancillary documents. He is advising clients in general corporate matters including board and general assembly meetings, entity formation, bankruptcy, dissolution process, corporate governance and any other day to day corporate and commercial issues.
His expertise also covers capital markets law, where he is advising both the issuers and financial institutions in public offerings and private placements regarding the capital markets regulations.
He is a trademark and patent attorney licensed by the Turkish Patent Institute and he is advising foreign and local clients in their intellectual property law related matters.
- Istanbul Bilgi University (Istanbul), LL.B
- Lycée Saint Michel (Istanbul)
- Trademark Attorney Certificate, Turkish Patent and Trademark Institute
- Patent Attorney Certificate, Turkish Patent and Trademark Institute
- Mediator Certificate, Istanbul Altınbaş University
- Anadolu University, ”Talks with a Law Firm”